My hair is naturally super wavy, it goes all over the place and some people say I am SO lucky to have natural waves, and personally I feel it’s poofy and unbearable! I have been using biolage for the longest time, especially there leave in conditioner but decided to try out something new.. it was love at first try the Pravana Nevo Intense therapy leave in treatment! Which has been featured in Vanity Fair & Bazaar, it’s an AMAZING leave in treatment that has helped my hair detangle in so many ways and it smells SO GOOD!
Uses for this product is as follows :
- Instantly detangles
- Provides deep hydration
- Equalizes hair porosity
- Protects hair during thermal styling
- Helps repair split ends
- Protects hair color
- Gives hair shine
- Eliminates effects of static electricity
- Soothes irritated skin
- Effective Pre-color treatment
- Lessens effects of chlorine
- A perfect hair cutting lotion for salon stylists
- An added bonus: it can be used to set makeup with a light mist and moisturizes skin for the closest shave.
I purchased this on Amazon for a whole lot cheaper then in the salons!
What is your go to hair product?