I love cooking, and I tend to go overboard with how much food I actually make. I decided to show you a little of the dinner I made for the family last night that is Carb & Calorie friendly!
Grill ( or small griddle)
- Approx 5 Chicken Breast ( family of 4)
- Cherry Red Tomato (small)
- Green Peppers ( 3)
- Big mixing bowl
- Sweet Onions
- Cut up your chicken to make it into small pieces
- Wash Peppers & Tomato
- cut the Peppers & mushrooms into small pieces
- Slice Onions by strand
- Put all of the ingredients into a big mixing bowl that will sit in the refrigerator
- Pour about 3 cups of Italian dressing into mixing bowl.
- Use your hands, and mix it all up so the dressing gets to every piece
- Place in refrigerator make sure you put a top on top of the bowl
- Let it marinate for about 4 hours
- After the marination you are going to heat up your grill to about 350 ( I use the inside griddle)
- Place mix little at a time onto griddle till chicken is cooked about 6 minutes depending on how high you put the grill
Wahla! All finished! It’s a healthy alternative to throw together in the morning before work & grill it in seconds for dinner!
Don’t forget today is the last day to enter the #giveaway Follow me on Instagram, re post picture & tag me & #50palmtrees! Giveaway ends this evening at 10 PM EST.
Also a great deal from Chinese Laundry