I recently just got into the phase of infusing my water, not only to spice things up but for the benefits as well. Lemon water helps:
- flush out toxins
- prevents digestive problems
- a great source of vitamin c, calcium & potassium
- maintains immune system
- balance PH levels,
- helps cure the common cold.
- Heals a hangover ( a huge must)
- boost bone health
- good for muscles and skin
What do you think of water infusers? I love using fruit and different mixtures also!
Don’t forget to enter the New Years Cash Giveaway see post here