Holidays are always about food and family, at work we always do pot lucks so I’m always looking for something cheap and quick to make for 30+ people. I love baking but when there is already 10 pies and tons of cookies & cupcakes we need something other then sweets ( I beg to differ though!)
Italian pasta salad is classic, so easy to make and honestly even someone who has no idea how to cook can do this (because you aren’t even really cooking!)
Ingredients (feeds 4-6 people):
- 1 1/2 boxes of Colorful Rotini Pasta
- 1 Italian Salami roll
- 1/2 pd – 1pd Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 pd-1 pd Provolone Cheese
- 1 jar Pepperoncino
- 2 Banana Peppers
- Italian Dressing
- Salt & Pepper
- Big Mixing Bowl
- Follow the directions on box of rotini and boil till soft
- while the rotini is cooking, cut up the salami, pepperoni, banana peppers, and cheeses (I prefer cute little cubes) Make sure you make them small enough and not to big!
- place the cooked rotini in the big mixing bowl
- Throw in the additional ingredients (salami, pepperoni, olives, cheese, 1/2 jar of pepperoncino and the banana peppers in the bowl.
- Mix it real good together so it’s evenly mixed
- Get out the Italian dressing and only do 1/2 cup at a time and this can be adjusted to taste. I personally only put a little on it and let people add to it if needed.
- Mix it up again, add salt and pepper if needed
- store in fridge for about an hour
- Time to eat! YUM