So I have had the Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Palette sitting on my vanity for probably about a month now and I’ve finally gotten a chance to play with it and see how the formula is. I know this is a lot of peoples favorites, and it quickly became mine as well.
Anywho, the look above is used with the 4 shadows numbered above.
- I used shade #1 which is free spirit all over lid and under brow
- All over the lid I placed force of nature
- In the crease I used Natural Beauty
- Over the crease of natural beauty I placed best friend over it and created a basic smokey look (Make sure you blend!!)
- After completing these I put free spirt back under the brow and in the inner corners of my eyes
These shadows really blended so well and I was loving the pigments.
Have you ever tried using the Amazonian Clay Palette?