On the weekdays I’m always in such a hurry to get to work on time and let’s be honest taking a yogurt or some string cheese isn’t always so satisfying. I make these little turkey cups sometimes use ham instead Sunday nights to have throughout the week. It’s such a quick simple recipe, which you can change up between meats and add some peppers or cilantro.
- Sliced Turkey meat ( or use ham if desired)
- Sharp Cheddar
- Muffin Pan
- Butter ( or cooking spray)
- Set oven to 400 degrees
- Either spray the muffin pan with non stick spray, or dab some butter in each tin ( only do how many you decide to make)
- Grab your meat, either turkey or ham and place ONE in each muffin space ( make as many or as little as you want) So it kind of falls over the sides ( view picture)
- The amount of spaces you fill with turkey or ham, you need that exact amount of eggs
- Crack ONE egg in each meat ( see photo)
- Put some shredded cheese on top of the egg
- Place in the 400 degree oven for 13 minutes
- Take out and let it cool
ShopBopRebecca Minkoff Isobel | Zac Posen Eartha | Tory Burch Cass Tote | Kate Spade Darla Wallet | Michael Kors Stud Backpack | Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody | Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch (UNDER $100 OBSESSED own 2 in different colors) | Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB | Iphoria Fur pom ( under $100) |
Alice & Olivia | Yumi Kim | Susan Monaco | Young Fabulous & Broke | Rag and Bone White | Rag and Bone Boyfriend | Emerson Thorpe | Tularosa | Misa | Milly | Parker
I know I know, everyone is blogging about the shop bop sale but that’s just because it’s one of the best times of the year! I picked out a few things that are on my list.. and many more 🙂
Use coupon code:
for 25% off your purchase only at ShopBop
Sunrise sunshine! What a beautiful day in the sunny state of Florida! I would be dying to be on the beach right now with my floppy hat but we all have to grow up (unfortunately) and put on our big girl shoes!
I thought I’d pook my favorite looks from last week back on the post just as a refresh of my favorite styles!
My Birthday gear! was fantastic with the baublebar jewelry, Calvin Klein Sandals, Dress from Target, and my Rolex watch! The Loeffler Randall is a stunning bag with character and my new Louboutins that are great and comfortable for work!
What are your favorite items?
I hope you have a great week