On the weekdays I’m always in such a hurry to get to work on time and let’s be honest taking a yogurt or some string cheese isn’t always so satisfying. I make these little turkey cups sometimes use ham instead Sunday nights to have throughout the week. It’s such a quick simple recipe, which you can change up between meats and add some peppers or cilantro.
- Sliced Turkey meat ( or use ham if desired)
- Sharp Cheddar
- Muffin Pan
- Butter ( or cooking spray)
- Set oven to 400 degrees
- Either spray the muffin pan with non stick spray, or dab some butter in each tin ( only do how many you decide to make)
- Grab your meat, either turkey or ham and place ONE in each muffin space ( make as many or as little as you want) So it kind of falls over the sides ( view picture)
- The amount of spaces you fill with turkey or ham, you need that exact amount of eggs
- Crack ONE egg in each meat ( see photo)
- Put some shredded cheese on top of the egg
- Place in the 400 degree oven for 13 minutes
- Take out and let it cool
Mother’s Day is literally less then 2 weeks away, and if you’re like me and can never think of anything momma would want, I’ve listed 10 of my favorite Mother’s Day gifts all under $100 to give you some ideas on how to make your mom feel special.
If you’re like my mom, skin care + robes = perfect gift
Shop the post!
Molton Brown London | Sonoma Spa Mask |Lancôme Gift Set| Shiseido Eye Solution |Recipe Box |Mamaste Accent Pillow| Tea Forte| Wall Wine Rack| Belgium Waffle Maker| Cozy Chic Robe
Let me just start by saying that you always hear the “new year, new me” crap and lets be honest I’ve been one of those people.. I’m pretty sure everyone has been one of those people at least once. Well this year, I’m humbling saying I am not going to do the new me crap.
2016 has taught me some lessons that needed to be learned mentally and physically. So going into the new year, my resolutions will be to just take care of myself. Become genuinely happy with life and try and at least experience something new at least once a month. Of course I will continue to be on the path of weight loss and become financially responsible but for once I want to put my happiness before all these “goals”
So this post is dedicated to how I’m going to put my happiness first by doing these simple steps.
- Start going back to hot yoga, this legit relaxed the hell out of me even though I felt like death after 20 minutes.
- Become more organized, an organized house will make things feel a little less “stressful”
- STOP OVER THINKING! I literally am the poster child for someone with anxiety so I overthink everything and pull apart every little detail.
- Laugh a little more, go out with friends and just enjoy life.
- Do little things for myself here and there. I don’t mean go shopping but I mean self indulge go to the spa, go for a walk on the beach alone, read a book.
- Turn off my electronics for at least 2 hours a day, hopefully this can get my mind on track and not worry about who’s texting or calling me for once.
- Tell myself you are beautiful and that I’m a girl boss.
Happy 2017 y’all! I don’t know about you but I’m BEYOND ready for 2017. I wanted to do a short roundup of my Instagram, because well I have been dead since NYE and I’m to lazy to do other shit hah!
My Review on Fresh facial cleanser & First Aid lotion
Ole Henriksen Sugar Glow is so bomb, the most amazing citrus smell with an instant refreshing feel.
You can’t go wrong with a classy wine glass from Nordstrom
Sephora Skin Wonderland & Glam glow holiday gift sets
Brows: ABH Pomade in Dark Brown
Lips: Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
Contour: ABH Contour Palette Medium in Powder
Make sure you follow me on Instagram!